Health and Safety is a priority at Pet Divine. It’s a subject we’ve mentioned before and likely to do again on many more occasions. We have procedures, protocols, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the safety of staff and also visitors.
PPE is worn during different activities and areas because it’s essential. One example is when working around the incinerator. When it is operational, it reaches temperatures in excess of 850/C. But the details of the cremation process is for another future post.
Today 19th July 2021, the government has confirmed that most legal restrictions to control Covid-I9 will be lifted.
However, Pet Divine will continue to limit close contact with people who do not share a household. COVID-19 has not gone away, so it’s important that we prioritise the health and safety of those we come in contact with.
Have a query?
- Give us a call on 0800 368 9805 or send us a message via Facebook, Instagram or WhatsApp. We can answer all questions remotely, there isn’t a requirement to discuss the details of an individual pet cremation in person.
Want to visit us?
- We require all visitors to make an appointment before visiting us. Call us on 0800 368 9805 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- If you turn up unannounced, we may deal with your query at the door rather than inviting you in.
At our premise
- We request that when visiting us, that you wear a face covering. If you are unable to wear a face covering, we will ask you to maintain 1-2 metres distance or deal with your query at the door.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands on entering the premise
We hope that by sharing the above makes it clear the importance Pet Divine places on health, safety and expectations for staff and visitors conduct
If you require any clarification around this topic or an individual pet cremation, Pet Divine would be happy to help.