Suitable for the scattering of pet cremains, burial/internment, or as keepsakes.
Our Bamboo Scatter Tubes are Fully Bio-degradable, having been made with multi-layers of bamboo which is then wood-wax oil polished to give it an elegant finish.
Our price includes VAT and delivery within the UK.
6 Reasons why we love Bamboo Products:
- Bamboo is Great for the Environment
- They absorb twice more carbon dioxide than trees, which is why they are known to act as carbon sinks
- They generate vast amounts of oxygen, totalling up to 30% more than most plants and trees
- Because they have strong roots, they stabilise and restore the land, and prevent landslides
- They protect biodiversity and endangered species by creating homes and food for a wide variety of animals. Don’t forget the giant pandas!
- Bamboo Is Good For The Community – Bamboo production and manufacturing sustains the traditional industry and creates new well-paying stables jobs for locals in areas that need social and economic stability
- Our organisation has been certified as being carbon neutral, and we aim to have a minimal carbon footprint and have a positive impact on our planet
- Bamboo is Safe and Hygienic – Bamboo fibres are naturally anti-bacterial without needing any toxic chemical treatments, all thanks to its substance called ‘bamboo kun’, which is an antimicrobial bio-agent which prevents bacteria and microbes growing on bamboo products, keeping them sterile and fresh.
- Because Bamboo is the fastest-growing plant on earth, it is highly sustainable – In the right conditions, it can grow 3 feet tall in 24 hours which means you can literally watch it grow with your own eyes! Bamboo can grow to full size in just 3-4 months, compared to standard trees which can take 30+ years to grow. In addition, it doesn’t require pesticides, meaning that the cultivation is natural, and does no harm to the environment.
- Bamboo is strong and durable – Bamboo has an astounding strength and lifespan whilst remaining light and easy to carry around. It’s no surprise that bamboo is often named as the new ‘green steel’ for its versatility and strength in construction, with entire homes now being built entirely from this robust plant.